[my outfit] sheer green blouse :: lulu's (similar) | black cami :: arizona | cream & black tuxedo trousers :: love 21 by forever 21 (sold out but similar here; also madly in love with this pair) | black studded wedge pumps :: kardashian kollection (similar) | gun metal cuff bracelet :: forever 21 (old, but similar here) | gun metal twisted mesh necklace :: express (similar) | gun metal stud earrings :: express (similar)
Met up with my new friend Rebecca today at The Coffee Connection to plan the first get-together of Stylish Beehive, a group we're putting together for Utah fashion, beauty and lifestyle bloggers (I briefly mentioned it a few nights ago). We're excited to invite all local bloggers to join us for coffee and conversation on Saturday, July 28th around 11am at The Coffee Connection!
As this is going to be our first meet up, we plan to keep things very casual and just have some fun getting to know each other (see above napkin notes for more on this). The goal behind forming this group is so that we can meet our local colleagues, share ideas and inspiration, do some networking and make some new friends. We're hoping to be able to offer seminars, workshops, speakers and other blogger education in the future, but for now we're keeping things light and social.
Come join us for a great cup of coffee (or chai, or bubble tea, or any other delicious beverage offered by our fabulous venue) and some stimulating conversation - all it will cost is a little of your time Saturday morning, and the possible benefits (new friends, blogging tips, sartorial inspiration, a forum in which to be heard, new readers and new bloggers to follow - need I go on?) definitely outweigh the small price.
Check out this page for more on the Stylish Beehive, and go to the event on Facebook for full deets and to RSVP, but here is what you really need to know:
- Who: All fashion, style, beauty and lifestyle bloggers in the northern Utah area
- What: Coffee/tea and conversation
- When: Saturday, July 28th @ 11am
- Where: The Coffee Connection, 1588 South State Street. Check out their website for a menu and a map; parking is located behind on the shop, along State street and along several side streets.
- Why: To make new friends and garner some inspiration.
- How: You can RSVP on the Facebook event (it's set as public, but if you have problems, email me), or via email by dropping me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org (include your name, blog name and URL). Don't feel bashful if you forgot to RSVP - we're just looking for a general head count. It's appreciated, but certainly not mandatory!
In the meantime, take a moment and head over to Rebecca's blog, Rebecca (hearts)... - that girl alone is proof that Utah has got some serious style.
Photos 1, 2 & 4 by Rebecca.